Sunday, September 6, 2009

T.T sob.. sob...

i have no idea what words should i use to describe my feelings right now? sad? frustrated? dissapointed? it just jumble up

my drum teacher is leaving (T.T). never expect people as cold blooded as me will finally feel sad... i guess i would never forget i had such a great teacher before. he is a good joker that can always cheer me up when i'm down. he never felt tired to teach me although i'm a slow learner. he is leaving so sudden and i cann't accept that. no wonder he is kinda weird today. he asked me to play a beat and i failed him. he looks dissapointed with that. he also asked me to play with my own style but i failed him again... so i decided to spend more time to practice drum and create my own style for my last drum class with him. don know is there a chance for me anot?

this will be a super short post. because the more i write i feel even sad. so that's all for now...

bye =p

No comments:

Post a Comment