Tuesday, September 22, 2009

1 day trip to malacca

went to malacca yesterday for shopping!!
at first i'm suppose to wake up at 5 so that i'll be able to malacca malacca early enought for dim sum but my whole family were too lazy to get up. started our joerney at 7.
after visiting some of my relative house then we went mahkota parade for shopping. haha!! my dad complain i buy lots of stuff but he bought more. he bought 3 pairs of shoes and he call that little? haha.. i have no idea what type of shoe he bought. all i know it was 1 pair of nike and 2 pairs of reebox black shoes. gosh!! me and my sis are in love with 1 pair of adidas shoe(pic below).. but the shoe didn't have our size.. sad.. sad..
next we headed towards my grandparent's hse. gosh!! i love the bulldog man! so naughty and adorable although it looks a bit horrible.. i'll upload the pic later...
all i did in malacca was eat.. visit.. eat.. visit.. eat.. shop.. eat.. eat.. and eat..
i'm so gonna be fat fat!!
that's all i'm blogging for today...
gosh!! i love this pair of adidas shoe man!
but too bad they don't have my size


muah!!!


i'm awesome!!



look at that Tee!!
it suits her!!


bye bye... abt to watch ps i love you...!!


No comments:

Post a Comment