Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm hot! Part 3

Here comes the chapter 3 of "I'm hot!"!

I'm MiHui *the sexy one*. Don't know who am I? NVM! Just remember the sexy one can already. *blink my eyes twice*

During Pn. Chin's class, she ask us to do essay. One of the topic is "Fire". Hahahaha kuanna chose that topic. Suits her perfectly. So we started to give her some suggestion. Here's the suggested essay for her.............

"Many people say I'm just like the fire. I was wondering why are there so many people calling me as Fire... Until one day, I look at my own reflection in the mirror. I stare at myself for a minute, then only I understand. They mean I'm just as HOT like fire!"

"I've fire around my body. From far, you can see the burning flame around my hot body~! Angel has angel light, I've my very own hottie flame. So don't need to worry if your house electricity terputus at night. I'll bring the fire in the dark. I'm your hope.....I'll save you..... cos I'm HOT!...... Text me and I'll be there. Just that you'll need to prepare fan! You can never resist the temperature increased cos I'm REALLY TOO HOT!"

Ohh... lemme remind you again, the person typing is Mihui, the sexy one*blink my eyes*.. The person in the essay is referring to Kuanna, the hot one.

"I've hourglass body shape. I'll tell you why. The fire(me) will burn burn burn BURN all the excessive fats in my body. Tell me, how can I not achieve this perfect hourglass body shape. I think the God really intended to make me have this HOURGLASS body shape. Inside is filled with sand. Sand has high melting point which can withstand my HOTNESS. That's why I don't melt even though I'm really HOT, but the fats will still be burnt. Ohhhh rupa-rupanya I was born to be HOT!"

Okay la. I should leave it half way here. Wanna know the ending? Wait for Part 4 then. =D Stay tuned!

Last but not least, I'm MiHui, the sexy one *blush*

No comments:

Post a Comment