Friday, September 18, 2009

i love myself ~ just look at how adorable i am (hehe)

me!! from 0-16 year old
don't i look adorable
but don't try to curi my pic!!
did you realise i uploaded very few of my primary school pic?
that's bcoz i look HORRIBLE!!
buy anyway do enjoy...
2009 - education fair
2009- chinese new year in grandparents hse2009- in school's science lab





primary school- somewhere in thailand



primary 2 - holiday workshop

2009- sport's day in stadium msn

2009- camp in seremban

2008-deepavali celebration in my dad's client hse

2008-holy communion


er.. i have no idea how old i am but i'm the 1
with the green cap

in malacca zoo ( i guess??)

my preschool graduation pic

i'm the 1 sitting on most left hand side
(infront of the 'black' guy)

christmas celebration in my grangparents' hse
i'm the adorable 1 which crawling towards the camera
the other 1 is my sister
golden palace of horses

my baptism pic
don't i look great in shades when i was young?


me and my elder sis


pic with headmistress of my preschool b4 some performance
i'm the princess and my sis was the buffalo

No comments:

Post a Comment