Saturday, September 12, 2009

haha. my sis kai ye

woke up in the morning ( quite early ) then heard form my mom that my sis kai ye put salt but accident in the coffee. i wonder how it taste like. well.. that's not the funniest thing he did today

later, he went out with his cousin. and me and my sis were at home. around 5 he came back but he thought no 1 was at home. so he sit outside of my house under the tree. waiting for some1 to come back. he waited... and waited... minutes.. and minutes passes... he waited for 2 hours and didn't even knock the door. or take the initiative to call my parents. haha!! i wonder how his brains work. and today is like super bright sun. but nevermind because he is black ( indian ) so it doesn't make any difference.

later we went kenny rogers for dinner. well. how smart of us to crash with the buka puasa time with those malays. so its quite pack and we waited like 10 minutes before we finally get a seat. he looks damn blur and the waitress thought he is gonna chase the customer away from the table when the woman tell us that the table is almost ready.

after dinner, i called my parents to pick me up from the mines. then my sis kai ye was like the taxi driver(my mom) so good and efficient. if my mom know his his head is gone.

let me upload his pic later. to show you guy how big he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment