Friday, January 1, 2010

christmas celebration...


went back to hometown for christmas celebration(family tradition)

woke up early to get ready..
but i didn't know we are only leaving in the afternoon~~


went back with this sleepy face...
plus huge eye bags because the night before i didn't sleep well

reached malacca around 2...
then we went to malacca town..
makan cendol + ais kacang + cendol only go to grandma's place..



PRESENT TIME!!!!
this i what i'm always looking forward for


haha! my cute little doesn't wan to let go her present


lots of present.. each of us got around 4 presents each



christmas tree at my grandma's hse


fruit cake which my aunt bought from shangri-la hotel
cost RM 150
but its a little too sweet

look at the cute little doggy...
i'm craving for soft toy with a shape of a dog... but my cousin got this
haiz.. damn jealous....





lolz.. camwhore right after i'm awake on the 2nd day
cute right that minnie?
but my cousin doesn't like it.. she prefer that dog


another cousin of mine...
busying with psp...
that's y his mom doesn't wan to buy 1 for him

went back KL on the 25th..after visitinng my uncle's new house
just a short visit to malacca....


tata..
that's all abt my christmas....
my aunty complain i text a lot.. haha!!
that was bcoz i'm just too bored....

No comments:

Post a Comment