Thursday, December 17, 2009

confirmation camp

11 december 2009 - 13 december 2009...

confirmation camp in held in villa dominic, genting




DAY 1!

snack in the dom.. weee~~ so much junk!




50++ participants only
can you spot me?

muahaha!! the hyper hyper ppl...
who doesn't wan to go to bed after the activities!!



haha!! ah pek!



ivan= womanizer!! haha!!


aaron-me-paul




john john.. he just somehow looks like chicken little to me..



Bz taking pic with ppl.. haha!!





my aaron leng zai...


and again... my leng zai.. haha!!

DAY 3!!
dancing b4 we depart from genting...
here comes the akward part....
look at the pic.....
i'm the 1 in blue jacket....

was holding hands with my leng zai....
dancing happily......
then........

some1 got jealous... and stand between me and my leng zai......
(they was just fooling around) .. lolz
and they drag my leng zai away.... haha!!



so it turns out..
i'm holding hand with the guy in black shirt.... :(



group pic b4 bye-bye... hahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment