Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm hot! :D

Huuuoooola Babies ! :D

I got so bored doing my karangan till i had to come here to kacau . But this is a really good thing to do to kill time or should i say waste time instead of thinking what to write for my essay . HAHA !

Kuan Na is busy doing her manicure ! It'll be half light pink and the other half bright pink ! With bling on it too ! My nails are in bright pink . Not really pink more like peachy colour but bright ones but my left hand is also painted with some sparkling 'bling bling' just to brighten up things . I left the other hand with the bright peachy colour only . I know ! Nice combination :D I got bored the other day so decided to do manicure . haha .

I think you guys already know i'm not Kuan Na . How can be Kuan Na talking about Kuan Na ? HAHA!

Try guessing who i am ! Let me give you a hint . I'm hot and sexxy! :D

Okay lah , i shall reveal my identity now.I know you guys are dying to know . See im such a good person to reveal my secret identity .



Actually , i'm YAN KUAN ! HAHHAHA ! :D Yes , yan kuan the hottie you know??? If you don't know go get yourself updated!

Yes , since Kuan Na got nothing to post and im bored . I asked forr her email and password ! She asked me to write anything i want here .

Actually , i agreee with Kuan Na's post . The one below this . Mi hui is a real pig . Oink Oink! HAHAHAA . She sleepppsss anywhere whether noisy or not :O Just like Kuan Na . I think Kuan Na has passed her sleeping skills or errr......is it sleeping sickness ? Mi hui is now always sleeping ? and Kuan Na has gotten really loud! hahaa . She talks like she the only one there . No offence!
Muahahhaa .

And i had a really interesting chat just now with Kaa Wei and Cheryl . Cheryl want to eat shit? and she wants to korek from Kaa Wei's asss? :O I guess this is why Cheryl has to go to Tanjung Rambutan . She's so random ! but that's why we all love her . She's full of craps ! Same goes to Kuan Na! HAHA ! They have so many random topics to talk about .

This is such a long post . For Kuan Na's blog lah . You see all her post also damn short only . Kuan Na u shall thank me for blogging for u ! Muahaha . Anyways , if any of u wantts me , the hottie to blog for you , you can call me at this number : 012-9999999. Then when someone picks up the phone say you want to talk to Yan Kuan the hottie :D

Okay....should stop my crapping!~
Remember me yeah ! I'll be stopping by sometimes to simply post some crap here . Muahahhaa!
Okay , REMEMBER ME THE HOTTIE :D
See ya guys !

No comments:

Post a Comment